Total Pageviews

Monday, March 26, 2012

26.3 My BIG day^^

hahhahah~

IM soooo freaking nervous~

Because im gonna to college edi
!
!
!
!
!
!



WOW~


yupp~

I have no Idea what should I wear it~
and today my college registration time is at 9.00am
=.=
OMG....
soooo early~

hahahah...
usually I wake up at 11 something~

I cant accept everday I must wake up at 7am &go to skul~~
OWWWW......
well~

Im the student who are march intake....
my course is FIA~
and~I have no frez accompany meT.T
so sad~


after I reached there~
I just walk alone into the MPH[multi purpose hall]~
It just same big as my secondary skul's hall~
wow~

finally~
I meet my first new frez...
JOJO!

she's a cool girl~
hahahah,from JB..she is sooo tiny ..and I envy her=.=
hahahh...


my first meal at college^^


hahahha...JOJO pay for my meal^^


walk to SUNWAY PYRANID with jojo~


Canopi walk~

under this bridge ~is zoo^^0.0


when we walk by through here ~
the player are scream loudly &loudly!

hahahahha...
so fun when we saw their scary faces~


sooooo kongbu ah!!!!!!0~0


greentea latte~


well~
I forgot take photo with JOJO~

well....
I stole her some pic at FB~
hehehehe^^
she is pretty gallll!!!!!


she's from JB~
well...a far far place^^
hahahah..
she stay at behind my hostel....is a apartment~
so happy to meet her!


and I also meet CARMEN SIM!!!
yes~It so unexpected~
we can do classmate again!!!




April~
VIVI...6周年快乐!



I went to DAISO &bought my handcraft stuffs
the lower is DENNING cotton ..hahah..im gonna use it to sewing pencilbox!



cute button~~~


find this long long time le~
and now just rm 5 oni~
scream...ing...




zip & lattice ribbon~


hello kitty towel~



wow~
i really love this!!!
ribbon wig comb!


I LOVE MY LIFE:)































No comments:

Post a Comment