Total Pageviews

Friday, April 6, 2012

1st week at SUN-U RESIDENCE~

HOHOHOHOHO~

FINALLY IM BACK!
long time no see my frez....T.T
damn miss u all~


hahahhahah^^


yah ,  IM moved in to hostel at LAST SUNDAY~
the reason that im not blogging is:
my new laptop haven receive yet><

hahhahah....and I just have IPAD to use only~

IPAD is sooo difficult to write blog=.=



so...IM JUST REACH HOME LIAO!!!


last sunday~
about 12pm ,I checked into my hostel~

my room is at level 20~

soooo high ah0.0





so messy~
my IPAD ,notepad,hp~








the chipmunk is so cute,right???



our's room~




this is the building  opposite my sun-u residence~
lagoon view resort~


the view outside of my room~




first time i use the washing machine
hahahha~easy job!


kitchen~




living room~

yah~my room is the room that open the door de~


shoe rack~



the swimming pool is according to the Olympic's size~

0.0
I dunno how to swim~










my new roomate!!!!!!
STACY^^


she's look a same like Sandra~

we having the dinner at PASTA ZANMAI~




we go to starbucks for using the WIFI~
our's hostel need us to buy a cable for connect the WIFI~
wtf...
so,next week my hubby bring a P1MAX^^

hhahahhaha~




 

No comments:

Post a Comment