Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 29, 2012

29.3




Hooray~

Finally Im started my class~^^

Yesterday is Microeconomics&English~

thats weird ...
my class just have 4 ppl learned before Economics..
out of 25 ppl~

=.=
all of them are sci classes~





so.....
why u all come and learn econ???


Thats becoz after 2 years at high school..
They just realized that econ are very important to our life~

WASTED TIME.......><


The teacher are teaching somethings like 王宝宝teaching  us~




ring,ring,ring...


those pic taken before starting our lessons~~




I love this shirt^^



JOJO& me~




yeong sang's wife^^&me



hahhahaha~
we are so embarrasing..
BECAUSE we go into a wrong class~

hahhahh...
we all so freaking stupid...
damn funny~
the teacher also laughing .......

T.T
my college are damn BIG..
so everyday im lost=.=


haizzzzz.....







3 of us are not sensitive of direction









this is the looks after the class~

damn tired~









Waiting for Sunday^^


No comments:

Post a Comment