Total Pageviews

Friday, April 6, 2012

3.4~5.4



Every monday to thursday I need go to school~

hahahah~

Friday im free~

but sometimes if we need to do assignment~
so,I need go to school loh~


Tuesday~
ahhahah~

every tuesday is the worst ~
my class until 4:30pm~

hhahah..just one day only..
I also cannot tahan><



with carmen~
with Rei lin~




Wednesday~
I like my mermaid hair style~

hahahah~
coz today my class are start at 12:45pm~
so...I have many time to design my hair style~



she tied the same hair style with me^^



pls ignore my chubby face~><






Thurdays~
hahahah~
did u guys see that hair style??!!!!


LOVE SHAPE!!!!


HAHAHHAHA~

Rei lin always is my model^^


hahahahha!!!






Friday~
Today me & my group members are doing the assignment~
ITALY culture~
sooo hard ah T.T






getting mad~

hahahah~

Good luck to everyone ~







HAPPIEEEEEEE  FRIDAYYYY^^




oww~






No comments:

Post a Comment