Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 31, 2012

31.5



31.5

the last day of may~

Time flies away~

Life is pretty good and busy at the moment~






our exam is coming soon~
26-28 june

so fast~
I can remember the first day I went to school~
meet a lots new friends~
doing assignment together~
gossip about something~
helping each other~
discuss the homeworks~


OMG~

my SEM 1 is getting over~
my sem 2 will be at JULY~
  
T.T

 I hope we all can same class together~
I dont want separate the account students and econ students~
expect the two maolei lah!


hahahahah~
WE ARE AWESOME GROUP 6 ~^^

FOREVER~




今天原本有个math assignment要讨论的~
但是我睡迟了!!

8.30am 的meeting~
我竟然9点才起身~
我以最快的速度~
[也没有很快~能摸就摸~因为我的组有个我很讨厌的人~]

9.30am才到foyer~
BUT,幸好我的组员steady没有生气我~
kamshahamida^^




在我走去学校的路途中~
我遇到yien~
我就喊:yien~
yien不理我~继续走~
慢慢的她才realise。。
我是micca!~
hahhahhahahhahahahha...
她说我戴墨镜很像韩国人~
飞上天!!




[yien~你要小心啊!别乱吃你会敏感的食物阿~]
快点病好~











paris










我觉得我的头发很不美啊~
要去染过了~
哈哈哈哈~











教师里的说笑,是回忆里的宝~


我会坚持~
坚定我的信念~

我会加油~
现在的辛苦~是以后的成功~
现在的懒惰,是以后的绊脚石~













No comments:

Post a Comment