Total Pageviews

Thursday, June 7, 2012

7.6



Hooray~

just came back from my school dining room~
we celebrated Vivian & Diling's birthday~




menu~

Set Dinner
Rice paper roll with prawn and mint
+
pan-fried fish with stew leek,black olive tomato sause
+
cheese cake
+
coffee/tea


birthday girl- Diling



another birthday girl -Vivian



roomate- Stacy

 

housemate- Mil dred

 



bread -butter



Rice paper roll with prawn and mint
the prawn is quite fresh [but I dont like the mint smell]
and salad is taste good but a bit sour


pan-fried fish with stew leek,black olive tomato sause
I like fish~
hahahahahhah...





cheese cake^^
favourite


teehee

 





stacy & diling



group photo


yes~ WE LOOK PRETTY,right?

 


my chubby face~





HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO two of u~
^^









omg~
Im get mad in my school assignment~
too many T.T

critical thinking video [we haven done yet]
Im just saw another group video~they are AWESOME...
Im quite unconfidence ..><

how??


I really dont know my idea is it acceptable anot?
we just do our best...

SMILE:)



math assignment-I haven received a complete information file
so , how should I start doing my assignment leh?
weirdo....


business communication- me & jojo are the first group presentation on wed~
I think we can do it well...
sounds good??
0.0


econ -walao....
I haven really seen our project ..
Im just seem like a loser..
and next thurs need to present ...


WHAT THE HELLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


IM GONNA CRAZY



Today my eng presentation ---------suck~
ms D is so disappointed to us~
I think our mind are not mature enough~


speechless






end

No comments:

Post a Comment