Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Registration my college^^



YAH....I know ~
 IM red liao~
hahahahhah^^


sorry karlok!!!
cant see ur faceeee><

hahahahhh..


yuppp~thats me=.=
the reason that i crying so excitement...
is because I just expected 1A only...
yah..im swear~
HUH~~~

so..my result is 6A,4B,1D!!

D=add maths><
wtf...
yeah..im pass.

im not the person who doens't pass!!


SO....Im decided going to SUNWAY COLLEGE lah!!!

My course is FIA~
FOUNDATION IN ARTS~

wow..
I got the scholarship!!!
I know im smart~
0.0




notebook~


I got sooo many pens~
just becoz I saw my 学姐work there~
hahahahha^^


cutie memo pad~

so...im study at sunway ..
by the way..I also stay at hostel~


wow~
my room is 2 person~
im so ganjiong who is my roomate!
im so scary about the movie =THE ROOMATE loh!
although i know this won't happen lah~


Waiting for monday coming:)



at night...we went to a restaurant that served 潮州porridge
地址:No.6, Jalan Brunei Off Jalan Pudu,55100 Kuala Lumpur.
電話:03-2141 5822
營業時間:7AM-10PM



就在这学校对面。。。



this restaurant's food are AWESOMEEEEE...






many choices of porridge~


soup&dessert~




每个角落都很细心`






位子等待处~


这间餐厅有3楼~所以不怕没位子~






卤鸡脚~
口感上很棒~
鸡脚吃起来。。卤味十足~
肉不会卤到烂烂的~
吃起来脆脆的~






这个叫冻肉~
把猪肉拿去蒸后放进冰箱里~


酸菜~


炸鱼~~
鱼骨头竟然可以吃的!!


五香肉和紫菜卷~


鱼皮~~


潮州蒸kampung fish~

臭菜味好重~不喜欢~


番薯粥阿~
大爱~


凉粉汤圆~


腐竹薏米~


大大粒的汤圆~
handmade  de~



 

这间店以前在puduraya的~~
现在搬来timesquare后面咯~
靠近小肥羊。。
roundabout3点钟方向转进去就看到了~^^




 










No comments:

Post a Comment