Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Is Tuesday huh?



Rain/.\

I hate rain~
I hate cloudy and damp><

but fortunately morning when I went to school just stop raining
oh yeah

I found that me & liying [my housemate]
she slept with me everyday when my roomate sembreak go back home

both of us like piggy..
we 2 cant heard the alarm clock ring every morning~
so both of us almost late to school everyday><'''

hahahahh..The most funny is the alarm clock are ringing almost 1 hours ,and WE CANT HEAR!!


English class~today topic is about racism ~
so lectured let us see the Lyrics about RACISM~

The song-Black eyed peas where is the love

omg..
this lyrics is about RACISM??
I always thought that the is a love song
especially the part--father x3
I thought is  FASTER  x3!!!

Racism always is a very serius topic ~

Let us start dont be racism and 
"people are not judged by the colour of their skin but in the content of their character"




YEAH!
I bought hello kitty spectacles。。。



omg0.0
my front hair sooo long edi??!!!




^^
we all make a STEAMBOAT PARTY tonight!!!!
hahhahahha!!!
we all have 9 person!
and all of the ingredient only rm100++

hahahahaha






we have chicken soup & tomyam soup!!!


my chicken soup are soooooo delicious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AWESOME!!!





korea fried rice cake


prepare!!!!!!!!

we also bought sparkling juice and made [ribena 龙眼]



gossip girl!



u all must thanks me for taking the photo without myself!




happy girls!!!!

many things to eat!










HAPPY TUESDAY!!!!
HAPPY HOSTEL LIFE:)

ENJOY and u will not regret=)






No comments:

Post a Comment