Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Last week gather~


This song freaking awesome~
Im addicted to this song~
everyday I must listen more than 10 times~
oh..

Why u got a such nice voice???
I want to fall in love 
when I listen to this song~


The lyrics is very touching :)





hehehehe~
we eat lunch at CARLS JR~

BURGER!!!!!!!!

http://www.carlsjr.com/

actually,for me~
I think most of us ...MCD burger is not enough to eat~
too small liao><'''

so CARLS JR's burger is suitable for me~
ngam ngam hao for a lunch~

same with my face ~
heheheeh,adui~



I love the french fries~
because its not just only french fries~
but also more like sweet potato fries~



yummy~





and then, we play a game~
everyone have must one shot take to take a photo that included 5 of us~
[大家注意我啦~我的pattern 多多~]
micca done


yien done
【谢谢帮我拍的那么美!】

jojo done~
【谢谢帮我拍的那么美~】


bubble boy done~
【谢谢帮我拍的那么美~】


opppppssss..
[jocelyn 你需要为了我们牺牲你半边脸吗!]
hahahh 
accept jocelyn,everyone can take the running ball

IM REALLY ADDICTED TO RUNNING MAN !!!
everyday I cant stop wacthing running man...
Its sooo funny !
cant stop laughing and makes me have more wrinkle><



 those commercials are very creative and sexy appeal





after that we went to play badminton!!!!





jojo and yien







hahah~
here some pic that I never upload before~
 jojo bought this CK specs about rm 800~
but the shape is toooooo funny liao~
hahhahah...

LMAO!!

see my chok face!


what is going on???!!!











I think is not suitable for us~
but suitable for jojo^^






end

No comments:

Post a Comment