Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

WEDNESDAY!



HEY!

wednesday!
actually today is our sport time!
but we move to tomorrow..because have more people joining us!!!
heheheheh!
so happy that everyone can join us to play badminton!

wanna join us??
wednesday 5-6pm[depends how many ppl]
thursday 1 pm-3pm 
extreme park-near monash ~


this so really awesome and FUNNY!!
hahahah...gangnam style!
wow..

fantastic:)



LOL!
I just found out my wardrobe is almost full edi~
><'''
my house cant put my cloths any more~

adui~
I think i need to buy another small wardrobe in my room~




因为我的房友有吃宵夜的习惯~
学到她了~
一直吃这个牌子的饼干!^^

choc !!



what??
why my hair long so fast??
got black hair liao><'''





最近天气真的一时很热,一时很冷~
要记得每天喝水哦!!


自己在宿舍有时候自己煮饭,真的煮得想哭~
没有味道,不知道什么一整堆丢下去煮~

好怀念,

那个味道





最近老公定下了一个规矩~

不准8点过后回家~
因为自从sunway又发生打劫事件以后,我现在去sunway【无论自己还是和朋友】

每个人好担心我~

我自己也担心我自己,怕被打劫了都不知道!

o.o










No comments:

Post a Comment