Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

HEY:)




Actually I really love Carly Rae Jepsen the way she sang..
Its really makes my heart touching every moment...
she sang all the songs is about relationship 
And , its is not Taylor Swift again... oh pls><''''

I means in a relationship..
both sides must understanding each other..
It is very hard to maintain a relationship if there have no trust , believe ,confidence...
I just need a person to love me.
not a grandpa or father scolding at me.






last Sunday went to Sunway eat dinner~



me & my boy playing phone and spam like on instagram !




汤师傅
the foods are freaking nice and taste good!!!
erm... but the price just a little bit expansive loh^*^


 Small Abalone & mushroom with rice
OMG LOVING IT!!!!!!!!!




Rice wine chicken
although is very hot,but sibeh nice!!!

I need to mention something , when the wine is cooked ,the alcohol inside the wine will evaporation.
and doesn't makes you drug , okaiiiii????!!!!





Ginseng chicken soup ~
I don't like bitter taste..
its sucks!

but this soup very bitter lah~
but 老人家说苦口良药啦~




looking each other`
finally IPAD WIN HTC!

erm...we 2 have different opinion, my boy support samsung/Htc  and I support Apple !
and I want to say APPLE will win!!!!!!!!


bigger than you...吃定你了!


许留山
when my boy told me xu liu shan..
Im wondering who is this old man?!
and I can't accept it is a dessert shop
hahahahha
we 2 find this shop walk until ...................................

my boy say this shop is very popular in HONGKONG!
why I don't know de?!0.0


MANGO?!
I love the MANGO brand lah~
but not the real MANGO!!
the mango is very soft and very sweet!
so I dont like..
T.T but this shop only sell MANGO!!
damn ....damn.... I think I eat durian better!
hahahahahahh^*^

can u see?!
all yellow/.\
I hate yellow
Its makes me feel like a banana



Thanks hubby bought few earrings for me~
I love the flower one!

and the mickey one~
don't u think is very childish??~





MONDAY


I have no idea why everyday rainy for?
Im almost everyday fall when I walk through canopy walk to school..

as I say.
Im gonna planning to keep fit oh yah!
I know u guys just say~
她讲而已啦~
obviously.... 就是我讲爽而已啦!

hehe..chubby is cute
my daddy, hubby ,sister always say me cute~
but not pretty T.T

okai... my hubby still boleh tahan my face so round and my body so chubby~
obviously he likes chubby girl~
thanks im finally find a person who don't control me on eating~

Im so scared the end of the year~
Im gonna body checking.I think my doctor will scold me><''''
[why you so fat edi?]






after buying the ingredient to make curry chicken~
we take shutter bus go back sun-u residence~




after waiting about 1 hours, the shutter bus finally come!
there have 2 person in the driver seat, one is driving the bus, and another sit besides him.
okai~ I just wanna describe the situation inside the bus~
the driver -I think he probably drug~he is laughing lost control and screaming at all the time!
the bus had about 20++ppl ~all the student and lecturer is very afraid~
he doing the action we unexpected..touching and playing with the guy sitting besides him..

HE IS SUCH A xxxxxxxxxxx!
IM SO DISAPPOINTED!
alright, obviously those action is very dangerous , crazy~
and I report to sunway travel line something~
the first call i did is calling to sunway complaint line~
hehe..ITS WORK!
and the department manager call me just now and apologize to me^*^
OMG..they send a warning letter to the driver!
and she explaining all the details for me.

If you dare to provoke me, and I will counterattack







I find some nice nail pic~
omg...I love black ,but when i polished on my nails~its sucks!




and this is white^*^
love dot dot ever!




my father still out station !
DAD,SIS!!!!!!!!
MISS u two~T.T

bleh bleh bleh~
faster come back ~





Excited news!!!!!!!
My husband gonna come to town this saturday!
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG
TOPTOPTOP!!!


hehehehe~
can't calm down now!!








see u guys nest time^&^


No comments:

Post a Comment