Total Pageviews

Friday, November 2, 2012

Memorable Day celebrated Yien's bday^^


I just wanna said SAM TSUI is AWESOME!!!
I love his voice~

omgomgomgomg
This mv he got dance oppa gangnam style!!!!
excited !

Thumb up Thumb up Thumb up



AS LONG YOU LOVE ME!!!!
ehhehehe
I love justin bieber version
also like sam tsui version~


but why dont have marron 5 [payphone]??!
I love that song~
Jayesslee version is so sweet




OH YEAH:)
hey ~
its Thursday again~
and... ITS NOVEMBER!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG..
why so fast?!
and yien's bday come first..
and its my turn!!
wowowowyah^*^

well..
yesterday we decided celebrated bday at PAVILION~
our sisterhood just went to eat lunch and watched movie~


hehe..took some pic at toilet~
hehe..
why my face always look round yah?
huh...





oh yes~
look nice right?





Jocelyn

在我们四个里面~
voice beat最高的一位!







JOJO

虽然是最大的~
但是身材体积是最小的>.<


why so not fair? pretty gal











jojo actually took this pic ~
but why I stand besides rubbish dump?




pls ignore the rubbish dump



nice smile:)



we went to MORGANFIELD for lunch
wow~
I love the decoration







the ghost actually made by tissue?
cute right?





AND THIS IS OUR PRETTIEEEE GAL !
yien!

hahahhaha~
wow...sexy lady



smile^^


jojo



jojo forced my took pic every single moment !T.T



who is this pretty gal?
opps..ME^^



why got a ghost hidding up ther3?

scared

HAPPY HALLOWEEN ~
I know its was late




不给糖!就捣蛋!



jocelyn



my cheese burger with bacon , marinated pork , lettuce, tomato!
HUGE BURGER=.=
I cant finished it

The burger looks round as me




we went to watched SILENT HILL

omg..
I just wanna say it horrible
but yien , jojo, jocelyn dont think so

but I fell into sleep coz it is very bloody , violence scene 


we walked around shopping
Rise and shine
a lots of memories with my lovely friends
drinking starbucks chating ...

At last, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY FREZ

Yien

although we just meet each other in this year, but I feel we meet each other just like thoudsand years
erm..sounds weird?
ahhahahha




AND WISH MY TOP OPPA happy birthday too
4/11~~

OPPa~
sarangheyo!!! I will remember u forever!
hehe


pls dont smile at me again
I cant control myself^*^




1 comment:

  1. I always love Sam Tsui, Jason Chen and Tiffany Alvord! Cant believe you listen to YouTube artists as well!
    (p.s: that remix is really cool and awesome. they mixed it really well and I love it!)

    ReplyDelete