Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Re-post 4.11 Yien's bday



I just found this song
very nice voice,love the lyrics~




few days ago, I post about yien's bday we all went to pavilion together~
and I use Jojo's camcam took a lots of pic..
hehe^&^

I have no idea why my DSLR sometimes took pic very clear, and sometimes took pic very blur~
okay...
any way~ HAPPY BIRTHDAY YIEN!!!!!

salad


pumpkin soup
actually Im not very like pumpkin smell..
I hate the taste..
but this soup quite nice




my extremely large burger..
I dont know why so BIG!
and it just cost RM 24.90

I cant finish by myself><'''

cheese marinated pork burger
with bacon, lettuce, ham ,cheese


chicken breast chop
juicy chic breast 



marinated pork chop
the sauce is quite sour...
I think marinated with some wine or lemon..
BBQ SAUCE



miss that day



I just sat in front of the cotton..
and the cotton always stick on my shirt!
:(
see my stupid face removing the cotton


In the toilet decoration
terrible!
scare me leh!!
when I wash my hand , shocked by this doll!!!!





3 ghost in da toilet!
[yien , u totally can act ghost movie lah]



I always act sendiri ..
hahahaha
thanks jojo help me took pic
I keep calling jo one more shot ,one more shot..


WELCOME TO HELL
if u when to the toilet, and u saw those decoration..
would u can pee normally?!






3 model
of coz the top model is me^^


YES!

ANYWAY!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY OPPA TOO!
TOP

hehe~
wish u always handsome !and happy forever
I will waiting for u coming to m'sia again!



LOVEULOVEULOVEULOVEULOVEULOVEU

No comments:

Post a Comment