Total Pageviews

Monday, April 11, 2011

11.4.......Happy Birthday Rebecca^^

Happy birthday 2 u~hapi birthday 2 u~
Happi birthday 2 SISTER...
Hapi birthday 2 u~

hahahha~do u think im really forget ur birthday??
Stupid sis~
erm.....2day im come back home coz wanna write a birthday blog 2 u...
i came back from hostel.....
n wanna go back at 10 pm~
n use my poor ENGLISH 2 write my 1st english blog~
omg...forgive me my [rojak english]~

Hahahaha~
well~really wanna say thank you 2 u ...
coz u n [jia xue ,xin yun ,....]really give me a lots of memories~
hahaha~remember how we noe each other???
the 1st time we go shopping 2gether~
1st time we eat MCD n laugh non stop~
1st time we go each other houses~
1st time u call me [da jie]without playing~
1st time u say a lots of things 2 me~sharing ur own stories~
1st time we took the picture 2gether~

we all have a lots a lots of 1st time n good memories....dont we??
hahahahahha~
i just wanna say :the most happy school life is when im Form 4~
thx 4 bringing soooo many memories 2 me~
soooo.....u always will be my [third sister]~
soorryyy that cant see ur face~
hahaha~
Damn funny~
 
 tis nice..XD
coz can see one eye~ 
 
 
Okay~erm....just wish u can get more good result at exam~
n next year SPM~well done...
hahahah~i wont forget u at all......><
so...........LOVE YOU yah!sister^^
 




No comments:

Post a Comment