Total Pageviews

Monday, July 18, 2011

18.7.....

yup...HI,guys..
last saturday..
i went 2 MIDVALLEY wif my lovely sis~
hahahaha~actually i went there just wanna 2 eat lunch only..
BUT~!~
I spend rm170++at there...wtf=.=


okay~FIRST...we went 2 PASTA ZANMAI!!!
     
I dunno why~i love tis fried rice n chicken!!!


OYSTER SOUP[love ah!^^]
DAMN cute~green tea
my sister~~omg..see her双眼皮!
sry`a bit blur^^
yea guys...tis is the BB cream tat i say it..SILKY GIRL! 



ERM...我又买了眼线笔~哈哈哈~不知道有没有分别叻??
I LOVE COTTON-ON FOREVER~~~
OMG...那 件衣服我才买rm22~
I lov the black skirt yah~~just rm29 oni~^^
I brought a new GLASSES again...><hahah~原本我不想买的。。可是看它酱可怜。。一个人孤单单。。。所以就~rm15!!!!!!!!!!!!can u believeable?????

                            so cute..omg><




can somebody tell me .....y my sis always so funny mah??!!hahah~



just for funny only~~~~~~~~hahha~same wif yan luii..look like sh~


yan luii~
我放这个照片原因是:我觉得我们两个很像~哈哈哈~

OKAY.........F block hav the sales now....teehee^^i brought  a 短裤。。
and a shirt..wif 2 ribbon ~just rm54!!!!



2 roses~~~~
this n that~





thats all...




BY:Micca.........lov u^^

No comments:

Post a Comment