Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

SING K & Sushi party in da house^^





MONDAY again?
huh

today MsD cancel the eng class~
I think MsD also same with me ~
cant wake up in the morning><'''

hehehehhe


So surprising carmen call 3 of us go to sing K~
heheheh
have a long time not sing K with her~

same at last time, we went to 大嘴巴~
at SS15~

rm 10/per person~
so cheap right?
and the drinks can refill unlimited time~


IU u & I~
actually I love IU ...coz she is cute~
but her mv is too long~
and this version is Vietnam version~
but the dance is awesome too^^



me & carmen~
why carmen u cannot take a photo without 扮鬼脸啊?


see again?!
jojo, carmen, yien

   




carmen have another twin sister??!!

YIEN!!




u two look totally familiar~



hahahaah~
middle fingers again??!!




after sing K, I went to sunway pyramid jusco with mildred~
seriously, IM tired
hahahahah

but I know go back hostel can make sushi~
IM so happyyyy

hehehehheh

almost 9pm,we start making our sushi~
we prepared cucumber,carrots,紫菜,japan rice, hotdog,crab meat
actually we want to do tamogo,but I dunno how to cook><

I LOVE TAMAGO~





see my result
first is hotdog & mayonise
second is hotdog & cheese
third is crad & sambal chili~




diling cutting the sushi


MIL DRED~



呵呵呵呵·
sushi party!!!!!






wow 
0.0









next time we should do again!!!!

we put more ingredients!!!



end~




No comments:

Post a Comment